Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday 29

So I celebrated my 29th birthday a month ago! I have to say I'm still a little put out that I did not get a golden birthday. The year I turn 29 there is not a 29th, oh well. but I did have a fun weekend. For those of you who don't know this about me. I do not know how to have just one day for my birthday. Growing up I always got 2 days (Thanks mom and dad) because my parents didn't agree what day I should celebrate it if it wasn't leap year. So I have gotten very use to having my birthday celebrated for a number of days. I know my parents only gave me two days but I figure if two is good four is better right? Drives Andrew crazy, but because he loves me he indulges me.



We went out to dinner with some friends who where also celebrating birthdays. And then the next day it snowed! And not just a little! So we played in the snow with the kids. Can't believe I celebrated my first 29th birthday. I do not feel anywhere close to that! Ha ha




2 comments:

Mommy Melissa said...

I'm glad our parents' inability to agree on something benefitted you for far longer than they could have seen. I guess you'll just have to hold out for your second 29th birthday to get the golden one. That will only make you 116, I think you can make it. :)

Colton Anne said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I think the more you can milk it for all it's worth, the better! One day for a celebration of your birth is just not enough!