Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Celebrating 8 GREAT Years!!


Today is Andrew and my eighth anniversary. It's hard to believe eight years have already passed us by. In someways it feels like forever and in other ways it seems like just yesterday. I always thought eight sounded like a lot. It really doesn't seem like it though. Well here's to my incredible husband. No woman could ever have asked for a better man. In this picture we are at a Garth Brooks concert. Andrew HATES country music and he went with me anyway. Now is that true love or what?
I really got really lucky in the husband department. Those of you who really know me, know that there's no way that I deserve a man like Andrew. So, Andrew, thanks for putting up with me and all my craziness. You're the most amazing man I've ever met and I'm glad I get to spend eternity with you!!!

I know everyone is gagging from the mushiness but I've got to say what's true!

8 comments:

Robert said...

Well let me add our most hardy congratulations to a wonderful couple on their special day and I wish you another 50 on this earth and then the eternities. I enjoyed seeing you the other day at the store. May the good Lord continue to bless you and yours
Love Always
Robert and Maria

Unknown said...

HEY! Congrats! I can't believe its been 8 years! Love you guys!
Rachel

Michael and Mindy said...

Congrats! I hope you have a great anniversary. Meredith don't sell yourself short. You are a great couple. You both serve the Lord and eachother.Cheers! Many, many more years of happiness and love!
Love-Michael and Mindy

Sleepless Sabra said...

Congratulations - and cute picture, by the way!

Mommy Melissa said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful time celebrating so many happy years together!
Lisser

Jared and Niki said...

congrats you guys!! that is so wonderful. You guys are such a neat couple. WE are lucky to know you!!

Christensen family said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture! Such a cute couple!

Cary & Katrina Sanders said...

You all are too cute and haven't changed a bit! Glad I ran on to your blog!!