Monday, June 23, 2008

This is what happens when you get up early




So this is what happens when I actually get up to exercise in the mornings. I always love it when I do, but with a new baby I've had a hard time convincing myself to do it. But look what happens. I've downloaded my pictures off my camera, I've finished setting up our blog site and I've posted 3 blogs!! Bailey just woke up as happy and as cute as can be so I thought I'd put a few more pictures of her in case you haven't all seen them. Hope you enjoy them. She has just been a doll. She's been sleeping through the night for a little more than a month. It's heaven. So I really don't have an excuse not to get up at 4:45 to begin my workout at 5:00 am. But hey when it comes to sleep I always have an excuse!!:) Have a great day

11 comments:

Mommy Melissa said...

I think it's great when you get up early. Your blog is amazing! Your kids are amongst the cutest on earth. Looks like your vacation was a blast as well.

Christensen family said...

I love it! Look how darling Bailey is! Growing up soooo fast. Way to wake up and excercise... I did it for about a week. I need to get back into the swing of things....such is life!

Unknown said...

4:45 to exercise? You must be crazy...but then again, thats probably why you look the way you do (amazing) and I look the way I do. (not so amazing!) anyway, the pictures are cute! I am at work and bored...so I checked your blog...I love it! Keep the pics coming!

Colton Anne said...

Looks like you guys had a great vacation. The pics seem only a glimpse of how beautiful it probably was in real life! Your awesome for getting up that early. My exercise (if it occurs) can only happen in the evening...don't function too well in the morning! :) Check out our blog..I try to keep it updated, but as you mentioned...two kids and you don't always get done what you want to get done sometimes!
Bellefam.blogspot.com

What's up with the Walkers! said...

Wow! Love the blog! Sounds like a great vacation. Very impressed that Bailey has already been to Mt. Rushmore. Check out our blog kandmwalker@blogspot.com

Mommy Melissa said...

Okay, Meredith, consider yourself tagged. Go check out my blog for detail.

Zachary said...

Woo Hoo! I just added you to my blog. Sorry it took a few days. So glad you have joined the blogging world! Thanks for letting me know you were out here!!!

Mary Beth said...

Great to have you on board with blogging, Meredith! You're getting hooked already, aren't you? It's fun to see all your pictures and your cute kids!

Speaks Family said...

I would not get out of bed before 8:00a.m. to exercise. You are awesome!
Megan Speaks

Shannon said...

So, this may seem crazy but I found your blog on Colton Bells and had to look! Cute cute family! You guys look great! I would love to hear from you sometime!

Shannon

Ben and Laurie said...

She looks like a doll too. We can't wait to meet up with you guys. My mom leaves in a couple of weeks. How about then? Or we could get together next week without the kids and come down to your place for an evening out. You name it. I was so happy when Sabra said you guys were out this way!